By using or accessing the website at https://www.rajwinyong.com (“Website”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time:
- The Website and all web pages thereunder, including the information, content, graphics and other materials displayed therein and any functionality or facility provided therein (collectively “Content”) are intended for information purposes only.
- Nothing in this Website shall constitute or create a solicitor-client relationship between the reader and Rajwin & Yong LLP (or any solicitor therein). No warranties of any kind are given in respect of the Website or the Content. Nothing in the Website is to be treated as legal advice for any matter whatsoever. Readers should seek formal legal advice, if such is required.
- The copyright in the Website and all material on the Website are owned by Rajwin & Yong LLP. No part of the Website or Content may be reproduced, distributed, mirrored or framed without prior written permission from Rajwin & Yong LLP.
- Content may be modified, suspended or removed without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law.
Free 30-minute Legal Consultation
Fill up the form below and get a free 30-minute consultation with one of our Singapore lawyers.